Re: Another of Gary Burnore's Lies Exposed

[email protected] (Gary L. Burnore) wrote:

> :This puts all other claimed forgeries from a mail2news gateway, that you
> :have taken an issue with, and used as a basis to form your claims against
> :UCE-baiting, and such, as suspect.
>

> Sure it does in your mind and I'm sure in the mind of the anon-asshole.

Call someone an "asshole" all you like, but when you have to qualify that and
call him a "black asshole", "gay asshole", "Jewish asshole", or "anon
asshole", it only demonstrates your personal prejudice and bigotry.  Your
arguments are so weak that you must resort to ad hominem argumentation to
divert attention from the facts.

Repeating your unproven accusations over and over does not make them true.

> All of that aside, the point is it has stopped since the remailers blocked the
> address.  Note btw, that the anon asshole is still claiming databasix does
> this and databasix does that and yet databasix hasn't been connected to the
> net since august.

Are you claiming that all the DataBasix personnel no longer have access to
the Internet simply because the databasix.com domain is down?  Considering how
lax Netcom is with their servers, any abuse you might allege could easily have
come from someone with a Netcom account.

You might as well reconnect databasix.com to the net because having it down
is not a credible alibi -- not when most of the players involved have
Netcom accounts, and a few even have shell accounts from which they could
have run Perl scripts.

> The issue now is as it was then. An asshole, posting anonymously, apparently
> in an attempt to cause troubles for remailers at my expense is still at it.
>
> He OBVIOUSLY wants remailers shut down. I obviously don't.

Your cute little conspiracy theory does not exactly square with the account
of one of the remailer operators that you along with fellow DataBasix
staffers Belinda Bryan and William J. McClatchie (aka "Wotan") harassed.
Reread his message exposing your anti-remailer activities:

  http://infinity.nus.sg/cypherpunks/dir.archive-97.11.13-97.11.19/0432.html

> End of story as far as I am concerned.

Not as long as you want to keep it alive by claiming that you are a "victim"
of some grand forgery, "UCE-baiting", "cyber stalking" scheme.  Sam is right
in doubting your claims that most of the things you allege happened to you
even occurred.  He pointed out that the one flimsy piece of evidence you've
been able to produce more recently than February of 1997 originated from YOUR
OWN DOMAIN!