Re: Please Beta test my communications cryptography product.

At 04:19 PM 12/5/97 -0600, Rick Smith wrote:
> I admit I can't figure out what crypto mechanism Kong is really using since
> there's obfuscating talk of passphrases and secrets.

Your secret key is 240 bit number modulo the order of the generator.  This
number is generated by hashing your secret file and passphrase.

Your public key is an elliptic point, equal to the secret key times
the generator.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because of
the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this right,
not from the arbitrary power of the state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/