Re: Singapore (fwd)

Forwarded message:

> From: [email protected]
> Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 20:58:27 -0500
> Subject: Re: Singapore

> I think that many of us ("We Are All Liberals Now" -- The Economist, 1997)
> ignore economic liberty when comparing regimes.

Measure of government form:

Type            Manage             Own

Democracy       Individual         Individual

Communism       State              State

Facism          State              Individual

Note that it is quite easy to have a government type that falls between
these. Consider the current situation in the US,

Rep-Democ       Ind/State          Ind/State

   |      We built your fort. We will not have it used against us.      |
   |                          John Wayne -  Allegheny Uprising          |
   |                                                 [email protected]     |