Re: It's Sunday...

-----Begin Forward Message-----
From: Linda Reed <[email protected]>

Hi, CJ
                      -- Thanx for cheering me up on a MONday mornin' --
and for your bits of worldly wisdom.

        Every once in a while, in between the gross sexual/political
bashings
and overstatement of the not-so-obvious, I can glean some truthful
observation on the world at large--something to at least spark my brain
(which it badly needs today).

        Thanx for the warning.  People DO ask about you from
time-to-time,
especially Bob & Kid Squidd--who both seem to be doing OK--and others,
who breathe a sigh of relief when I tell them you're still out of the
country ;)

        I have one more month of probation at my new job with the
county--the
thing is they want me to come in every day--and at the right time!
Still
struggling with that part--in the mean time getting all their programs
and screens to hold onto a 4-digit year in preparation for the
Year-2000.
 I've talked to several people who are making lots of money convincing
everyone to pay them to revamp for the inevitability of the century
change--who also plan to retire some time before it hits (and remain
out-of-touch in case the revamping fails for any reason).

I'm having T-shirts made for LL & the Driffters for Xmas--special green
&
red colors--shall I mail you one?
to what address?  We're still driffting around--looks like I'll have to
actually pay for studio time and an engineer early in the year to get a
recording done--want to come sing in background on "It's A Long Way to
My
Heart"?

Here's wishing you a Merry one from a girl who's been both naughty and
nice  -- Linda Lou ;)

-----End Forward Message-----