[MORE] Re: A Pretty Good Story

NETWORK ASSOCIATES DISAVOWS KEY RECOVERY TIE

Citing unintended political consequences, Network Associates - the new
owner of PGP - has withdrawn from the Key Recovery Alliance.
http://www.wired.com/news/news/email/other/technology/story/9010.html

Lynne L. Harrison, Esq.         |  "It isn't pollution that's harming the
Poughkeepsie, New York          |  environment. It's the impurities in
mailto:[email protected] |  our air and water that are doing it."
http://www.dueprocess.com       |                  - Dan Quayle

DISCLAIMER:  I am not your attorney; you are not my client.
             Accordingly, the above is *NOT* legal advice.