Re: Staff changes at the Center for Democracy and Technology

Shabbir begged:

>I'm feeling very left out.  Insult me immediately please.

Very well. It's a fact that Dick Morris, Stephanopoulos and Gorelick
are your business feeds, Scaife, Gates and Dell are your sugardaddies
and USG, SG, and CN have bought you for a Net chokehold
campaign of global scare dupery, combined with deal for
industry giants to ruin workaround pygmies.

Your pure-gold credential is all the folks who once trusted you
to never, ever swap principle for piles of moola (and cut them out).

Now admit it, you're beating hire-me's and lie-for-me's off with
a stick.

Listen, I've got a near-indicted who needs you.