free ACM publications

Cypherpunks readers may be interested in the ACM digital library,
which is open free to the public until the end of this year,
at which it becomes a rather expensive members-only luxury.
Many complete articles are available online in PDF format.
Reviews and abstracts will remain free.

A search for "encryption", "cryptanalysis" or "cryptography" in the
title and abstract reveals some interesting papers.

As usual, use but don't abuse;
I don't want to regret telling everyone about this,
particularly since I haven't started reading yet myself.

Information wants to be free:
http://www.acm.org/dl
--
VaX#n8, Junglist