Re: Jim Bell Sentenced: AP Report

At 8:42 PM -0700 12/12/97, John Young wrote:
>>From The Oregonian online: http://www.oregonlive.com/
>

>              Bell gets 11 months in prison, 3
>                years supervised release, fine

As he's been jailed since May (the month, not me), and it's rare that full
sentences are served, why wasn't he ordered released?

As expected, the bulk of the comments focus on his "Assassination
Politics," not his mundane, minor white collar crime of faking SS numbers.

Who says Amerikkka has no political prisoners?

He'll do more time than a convicted baby murderer did.

Justice in Amerikkka.

--Tim May