Re: hashcash spam prevention & firewalls

> So, we would need about 44 hours of CPU time each day.

Well, have a system of certified remailers trusted to force their users to burn
up time at the sending end, so the ultimate recipient accepts their messages
w/o postage. One certified remailer accepts messages from others without any
postage, so only the original sender has to use up CPU time.

>   -- Robert Costner                  Phone: (770) 512-8746
>      Electronic Frontiers Georgia    mailto:[email protected]
>      http://www.efga.org/            run PGP 5.0 for my public key

Randall Farmer
    [email protected]
    http://hiwaay.net/~rfarmer