Re: wilkenrules.html

This entire issue speaks to whether we neeed government or not.  The power
of the judiciary is part and parcel of the power of Government, and in many
cases -this is an excellent example- is all that stands between The
Oligarchy and Freedom.

Imagine if there _were_ no government per-se, and it was the Disney, or
Westinghouse, or GE, or whoever the fuck, corporate security forces taking
action on their own against FRB.