Re: Another of Gary Burnore's Lies Exposed

[email protected] (Rashid Kaman)

> >Shades of McCarthyism....
>
> Such big words, my my!  :-)

Sorry, I forgot you were from DataBasix, where most words are four letters in
length.  (Hint: I wasn't talking about CHARLIE McCarthy...)

> >Strangely enough, a search of the public database of listed telephone numbers
> >turns up nothing for you.
>
> Why did you look for it?  To be a champion of privacy you first have
> to respect privacy.

Of course I respect privacy.  Your phone number would only have been there if
you'd CHOSEN to have it listed by the phone company, right?  And if you'd
chosen to have it listed, then it would be logical to assume that you WANTED
people to have it.  It's not like I went to your phone company and demanded
that they turn over a listing of their unlisted numbers.  (Your buddy Burnore,
OTOH, did demand a list of all the users of the Huge Cajones Remailer from
their logs.  In case you're unclear on the concept, people use remailers so
that people like Gary and Belinda WON'T have access to their e-mail addresses.)

It was Gary Burnore and Belinda Bryan who've been denouncing "hiding behind"
anything, so I found it sort of ironic that all of them have unlisted phone
numbers while whining about my unlisted e-mail address.  (Should I adopt
Burnore's tactics and start calling the denizens of DataBasix "Unlisted
Assholes"?  Nah!)

> >> Why is that?
> >
> >For the same reason you'd no longer be able to post from mailexcite.com if
> >someone decided to shut it down!
>
> That's not an answer, it's a cope out.

"Cope out"?  Sorry, I don't have a DataBasix-speak dictionary, and am not
familiar with your in-house (or outhouse) jargon.

Regardless of whether it is a "cope out" or not, it is an answer.  Sorry if you
don't approve.  If the remailer I use for posting were to shut down, I
obviously would no longer be able to utilize that resource, just as you'd no
longer be able to use mailexcite.com if that were to be shut down.  Something
about that too difficult for you to understand?  You might feel differently if
Billy "Wotan" McClatchie had gone after Mailexcite rather than Mailmasher.