Re: Clinton signs draconian antipiracy law, from the Netly News

Note that the law is medium-independent. That is, it just talks about
"copyrighted works." So if you copy a few videocassettes, a few CDs, a few
magazine articles, the Feds can still get you if the total value is over
$1,000.

And yes, of course, it's just one or two pieces of software. In my article
I said three copies of Microsoft Office ($360 at local computer stores).

-Declan