Re: Dr. Dobbs Crypto CD

The delay is because "the man" is adding backdoors to everything!  As
usual, the beaurocracy is behind schedule (just like 1984 occuring  way
late too).

Louie is trying to backdoor everything, Constitution be damned!
Chelsie's father (Janet Reno) is in on it too, she loves the backdoor,
given the proper tool!

ma5ter

----Original Message Follows----
I just got off the phone with DDJ - according to the sales person "the
editors are preparing a letter to explain the delay".

Seems kind of strange that it is taking so long.  Of note - The sales
person indicated that there has been no mention of pulling the product.

Regards,
John Horton