Re: Dr. Dobbs Crypto CD

At 10:05 17.12.97 -0500, you wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Mike Gurski wrote:
>
>> Has anyone received their DDJ crypto CD that's been advertised for the
>> past half year?
>
>Not me.  I ordered both the crypto CD and the latest Dr. Dobbs on CD (back
>issues and such) at the same time.  I got the Dr Dobbs Mag CD about two
>months ago, but no crypto CD. :(
>

>You might wanto check Remo Pini's Crypto CD.  It doesn't have the books
>online, but plenty of cyphers and stuff. (rpini.com ??)

It's at http://www.rpini.com/crypto/cryptocd.html

Greets,
Remo Pini
Fate favors the prepared mind. (from "Under Siege 3")
Remo Pini                         T: +41  1 350 28 88
Pini Computer Trading             N: +41 79 216 15 51
http://www.rpini.com/                 E: [email protected]
key: http://www.rpini.com/crypto/remopini.asc