Re: Can I do Pubkic Domain that -

Exportability rules are based up the notion that the USA has the best
technology (perhaps true) and that non-Americans, such as the notorious
Chinese, are too far behind.

Whereas the truth is that many countries in the have the necessary
technology and have possessed it for a long time.  There is absolutely no
evidence that the US gov't crypto export rules are impeding drug cartels in
the least.

So there is a peverse mix cognitive dissonance, xenophobia ("what do those
chinks know anyway?!!), and sycophantism (telling the President what he
wants to hear).

Somebody please tell me how this idiocy can persist.