Re: Automatic Translations

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Tim May wrote:

> I just discovered an
> amazing, wonderful service which translates text into and from various
> European languages. Samples included here, of this text.

I am pretty impressed by the quality of the translations. Sure, multi-step
translations tend to fall apart quickly, but the first translations
are all rather well done for a machine that lacks comprehension of the
concepts trying to be conveyed.

-- Lucky Green <[email protected]> PGP v5 encrypted email preferred.
   "Tonga? Where the hell is Tonga? They have Cypherpunks there?"