Re: How about a Bay Area Cypherpunks meeting 1/17/98?

On Sat, 20 Dec 1997, Bill Stewart wrote:

The 17th also happens to be just after a W3C meeting in Palo Alto. I was
planning to spend the day hanging at the mall with Chelsea, but this could
be fun too...

Simon

----
Now available - The Freddy Hayek Kayak            | "Pass me another elf
Paddle Your Own Canoe! Be Rowed To Surfdom!       | Sergeant- this one's
>From The Taco Institute for Dyslexic Libertarians | split"
  Moments ago I had everything. Now, there's a cow in my nose - La Salla