Re: Lock and Load (fwd)

Jim Choate wrote:
> Sorry you are the one to bring this one up...

You can't lock and load an AK. I remember that very well even though it
has been a while. The bolt just would not go far enough back to pick up
the cartridge. The bolt carrier's charging handle would only go as far
as to allow for the weapon inspection.

You can only load and lock. And I think that it is the right design,
because a soldier cant accidentally get the weapon loaded.

I could field strip an AK (mind you, with all military gadgets) in 11
seconds and assemble it back in 21 seconds.

What crypto relevance does it have?

	- Igor.