Re: Freedom Forum report on the State of the First Amendment

In <[email protected]>, on 12/23/97
   at 12:55 PM, Colin Rafferty <[email protected]> said:

>William H Geiger writes:

>>> Welcome to the 20th Century, moron.

>> Really amazing how many so-called "freedom fighters" become STATIST if the
>> proper buttons are pushed.

>What are you talking about?

>Freedom of expression is not the same as freedom of oppression.

>If you want to live in a hut in Montana and shelter yourself from the
>real world, feel free.  Otherwise, it may be a good idea to check out
>social theories from the last hundred years.

Please explain to me where in the Constitution the government is given the
power to determin who I *must* associate with?? If I decide that I do not
wish to do business with anyone who's last name begins with the letter "R"
what gives you the right to say that I must?!?

- --
William H. Geiger III  http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii

OS/2 PGP 2.6.3a at: http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii/pgpmr2.html