[fs] Contemporary Cryptology Book

I found this at a local half-price bookstore.  I purchased a copy
for myself and was wondering if any of you wanted one.  I do not
intend to make any money off of this, I am simply doing it as a
favor for fellow crypto-enthusiasts.  I believe it would make an
excellent companion to "Applied Cryptography".  The tone is what
you would expect from IEEE Press; more theoretical than A.C.,
not shying away from the discrete mathematics but without losing
sight of the subject, either.  There is some mention of the uses
of cryptography applications like tamperproofing nuclear monitoring
equipment, and other relatively cool stuff.

It is apparently a brand new, undamaged book, sold for half price,
or about $45.  I'll sell it for what I will pay, plus s/h (your
choice of carriers), plus COD charge if not prepaid.  It is on hold
for me until Saturday, so email me soon if you're interested.

Here is the original blurb:

http://www.ieee.org/ieeestore/compbk.html#pc2717

--
Travis Hassloch / [email protected] / http://www.dejanews.com
Deja News System Defenestration Group  / "When news breaks... we fix it"