Re: NRA vs. KRA

William H. Geiger III wrote:

> In <[email protected]>, on 12/28/97
>    at 12:00 AM, David Miller <[email protected]> said:
>
> >Some of these players I would expect to sit at the key recovery table,
> >but why SUN?  Any of you California dudes know what's up with that?
>
> Government Contracts!!
>
> Remember the Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.

Oh, yeah.  Thanks for bringing me back to reality.

Let me share with you something a friend in school once told me:

  "Dave -- if you can't figure something out, the answer's
   probably money."

I can't tell you how much time and trouble that one sentence has saved
me in braincycles over the years...

Sometimes we have to be reminded.

--David Miller

middle  rival
devil rim lad

Windows '95 -- a dirty, two-bit operating system.