===BULK E.MAIL 27 MILLION HOMES===

JUST RELEASED...

27,000,000 Email Addresses! Plus 12 Bonuses...

Including FREE bulk e.mail software.

These addresses are less than 21 days old.

EARN INSANE PROFITS WITH THE RIGHT FORMULA

If you have a product, service, or message that you would like to get out
to Thousands, Hundreds of Thousands, or even Millions of people, you
have several options.Traditional methods include print advertising, direct
mail, radio, and television advertising. They are all effective, but they all
have two catches: They're EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING. Not
only that, you only get ONE SHOT at making your message heard, by
the right people.

The INTERNET, the "Global Communications Frontier" has changed
this dramatically, including making countless individuals wealthy.
"Electronic Marketing," as it's commonly referred to, has effectively
leveled the playing fields of all types businesses.

AmeriNet has been in the online marketing business for over 5
years. We can help make your goals come true. We have helped
many individuals succeed in marketing their product effectively. It's
very simple to do. In fact soon you will have the problem of what
to do with all the cash you will make from sending out bulk email.

Here is just one of many true success stories we have seen...

We did a mailing of 1 1/2 million emails for one of our customers. He
was selling a home workers manual for $29.95. His results are very
typical and scary. He took in over 700 orders! 700 x $29.95 = $20,000.
This gentleman was so amazed, that after being skeptical, it had
really happened to him, he made it, he found a niche. That niche
was email! He went on to buy our full list and will be set for life in less
than six months time. All this from selling a simple manual via e.mail.

That was just one of the many success stories we hear everyday.
It may all sound to good to be true. Well, we can tell you this. It really
does work. Why else are so many individuals doing it? They are not
just wasting their time. They are all making mega bucks.

Don't even hesitate on this one or you will miss out on the most
effective way to market anywhere..PERIOD!

                   HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE

                                     AND

                  WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU

Here is what you get when you order today!

>> 27 Million Email Addresses... 1 per line in simple text format on a CD.
Multiple files of 250,000 or greater (no codes needed to open files).
You will receive email addresses of the following domains... AOL,
PRODIGY, COMPUSERVE, DELPHI, GENIE, JUNO, PIPELINE,
INTERAMP, MSN, MCI, and 5 MILLION OTHER MIXED EMAIL
ADDRESSES (.com, .net). All names listed above are seperated
in files by domain name for your convenience.

PLUS THESE BONUS SPECIALS...

>> 2 Free Bulk Email Programs...Pegasus and Eudora. You will be able
to load our names into these 2 Distribution List Software's (which will
create Distribution Lists Saving you hours of work) for immediate,
around the clock launching! You can whip out as many distribution
lists as you like, and depending on the speed of your modem and
the length of your message, you will be able to send out around
10,000 to 30,000 messages per hour for free.

>>"Stealth Mass Mailer" Bulk Email Demo. This is the most popular
bulk emailer in the world. You can test drive it for free. This product
sends over 250,000 per hour.

>> Super Note Pad... This software will help manage your large text
files for you.

>> Winzip Self Extractor... This program will be needed when
de-compressing a compressed file. It will come in handy when
dealing with files of zip format.

>> Over 5,000 Places To Advertise For Free!

>> "Profits 2500 Series"... 7 manuals that will teach you how to market
on the internet and what offers work and which ones to stay clear of.
Also we will show you where to find web designers for free and much,
much more.

YOU GET EVERYTHING FOR ONLY $199.00

>>>SPECIAL BONUS... If you order within 48 hours you can deduct
$50.00 from the listed price. Limited time only!

We have previously sold the seven manuals alone for over $400. Now
you can have the complete package for the low price of only $149.00

Don't even hesitate on this one.. Reserve yours today!

All lists are completely free of any Duplicates. We also on a continual
basis, add New Names and Remove Undeliverables and Remove
Requests.

The result is the Cleanest Email Addresses Available Anywhere
to use over and over again, for a FRACTION of the cost that other
companies charge. Typical rates for acquiring email lists are from
1 cent to as high as 3 cents per email address - that's
"INFORMATION HIGHWAY" ROBBERY!.

                     How do I protect my e.mail address?

1st of all, send your e.mail with the Stealth Mass Mailer. This program will
protect your email address while sending your e.mail at speeds of up to
250,000 messages per hour (28.8 connection).

2nd, collect your inquiries and remove requests via AutoResponders . Using
AutoResponders, you don't even have to read the flames. Just move them to
your remove list and forget about them!

Start earning mega money and get started now!

If you have ANY further questions please feel free
to contact us anytime at:  [email protected]
and please type "QUESTIONS" in the subject line.

To order our email package, simply print out the EZ Order form
below and fax or call us anytime.

We accept Visa ,Mastercard,American Express, Personal Check
or Money Order.
EZ Order Form

Please fax your order form to: 561-833-3968

Or call our 24 Hour Order Line at: 1-330-438-0229 (orders only)

We will deduct an additional $5.00 for all phone and faxed orders.

_____Yes! I would like to order your 27,000,000 email addresses
Plus all the bonuses for only $199.00

_____I am ordering within 48 Hours! Please deduct $50.00 from
the price making the total only $149.00

*Please select one of the following for shipping.

____I would like to receive my package OVERNIGHT. I'm including
$12 for shipping.

____I would like to receive my package PROIRITY delivery. I'm including
$4 for shipping.