Your information

LEARN THE SECRET TO MAKING $1285.00 A
WEEK SITTING AT YOUR HOME COMPUTER FOR
JUST A COUPLE HOURS A DAY!   PART-TIME!

IN JUST 10 MINUTES WE'LL SHOW YOU AN EASY
WAY TO MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR COMPUTER.

YOU'LL HAVE PAYCHECKS ARRIVING IN YOUR MAIL
BOX SIX DAYS A WEEK.

It's fun, it's rewarding, and it's easy.  This is so simple
most children could do it!  All you need is a computer and
E-Mail address to begin making excellent money while
relaxing in the comfort of your own home.

Any week that you have a few hours of spare time, you
can make $1285.00, (ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED
AND EIGHTY-FIVE DOLLARS)  There are people doing
this every week.  Right now there are only a few people
around the country who know how to do this.  And these
few people are having the best time of their lives while
their computers make them a high level of income.

Even if you are happy with your current job, you can use
this easy system in your spare time to create a nice extra
income.  And let us assure you this system is completely
legal.  We are so sure anyone can make a great extra
income with this unique system, we will even let you try it
out for 30 days!  And if you're not 100% satisfied, just send
it back within 30 days and we will be more than happy to
give you a full refund.

Once you begin to see how easy it is to make money with
your computer, you will wish you had received this letter a
long time ago.  Anyone can do this, and since very little of
your time is required, you will have more free time to spend
doing the things you have always wanted to do.

So take the first step toward financial freedom and order
this powerful money making system today!  You'll be glad
you did!

This system has sold nationwide for as much as $29.95
And in 2 weeks we may be raising the price of our money
making system.  Send in your order before then to be
sure you receive it for only $15.95

To receive your copy of our SIMPLE COMPUTER MONEY
MAKING SYSTEM, along with a full 30 day money back
guarantee, send a check or money order for $15.95
payable to:

Crown Industries
1630 North Main St. Suite# 310
Walnut Creek,  CA  94596

Allow 4-6 days for delivery
(We do not accept orders from the state of Florida)

P.S.  We challenge you to find a legitimately faster,
more lucrative, simple or fail-proof opportunity anyware.
There is no need to wonder if this system will work
for you.  This system works 100% and can begin to
immediately pay you cash up-front week after week
for a lifetime of wealth.  We guarantee you will make
money or we'll send your $14.95 back to you.