Re: Freedom Forum report on the State of the First Amendment

At 08:18 PM 1/1/98 +0000, Paul Bradley wrote:

>> It is about basic human decency, and giving a person a fighting chance.

>No, acts of law which require employers not to discriminate against
>niggers, wops, kikes or greezers, or any other ratial group infringe
>basic rights of association, I personally have no racist prejudices, but
>recognise the freedom of others to be as bigotted as they care to be.

        Does that include the krauts, micks, limeys, frogs as well as the
canucks and pea soup eaters? The polacks, chinks and dagos? The Wogs too?

        Can't we all be ethnic slurs together?

        Which reminds me. We never did get a good one for the Russians. Any
nominations?

-=-=-

Censorship is OK if it is of them.
	-- the F-C motto