Re: [Humor] Kennedy's New Legislation

At 17:17 -0800 1/2/98, Tim May wrote:
>Wanna bet that if I was on the hill in Aspen horsing around playing ski
>football and behaving like a drunken lout with a bunch of other people the
>ski patrol would whistle us down and tell us to knock it off?

We have a good story in this week's Time that talks about how the ski
resort had repeatedly asked the Kennedys to knock it off. Including the
night before the accident. Even on the "fateful" afternoon, the ski patrol
had told the Kennedys -- the last on the slopes -- it was time to quit.
"Nevertheless, 36 members of the Kennedy party prepared to play."

-Declan