[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Schneier's metrocard cracked
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Schneier's metrocard cracked
- From: [email protected] (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 98 22:45:03 EST
- Comments: All power to the ZOG!
- Organization: Brighton Beach Boardwalk BBS, Forest Hills, N.Y.
- Sender: [email protected]
I heard on the radio that the security scheme used in New York City metrocards
(designed with much input frm Bruce Schneier) has been cracked and that the
"hackers" can now add fare to the cards.
Does anyone know any details? What encryption did Schneier use?
<a href="mailto:[email protected]">Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM</a>
Brighton Beach Boardwalk BBS, Forest Hills, N.Y.: +1-718-261-2013, 14.4Kbps