Re: Remailers & N.E.T.

Sure. That provision of the CDA was not meant to apply to remailer
operators but online services, which cut a deal on that bill. Prosecutors
would point, I suspect, to legislative intent and say remailer operators
aren't covered; they'd say the text of the law is not unambiguous.

It is not an impenetrable shield against time in Club Fed.

-Declan