Re: Freedom Forum report on the State of the First Amendment

Mikhael Frieden wrote:

> >You clearly have no comprehension of the principles of the free market
> >and the rights of businesses and individual to hire and fire whoever the
> >fuck they like for any reason whatsoever. I am no racist, but I defend
> >your right to be as racist as you see fit.

>         You are obviously an evil person if you do so against the self
> annointed, even though they self identify themselves as 30% racist.

This reminds me of the self-righteous political leaders of India
who enforced 47% reservations for Schedule Cast/Tribe groups
in all government subsidized institutions couple of years back.
And, it all starts with the same fallacious interpretation of
"equal opportunity".

Whatever your political philosophy might be you won't like
to see a doctor who is likely to kill you with an overdose of
codeine. Or would you?

Best,
Vipul

--
"So Beck was the hacker and Oda was the backer. The oldest and
most troublesome relationship in the technological world."

                            -- "Diamond Age", Neal Stephenson.

Vipul Ved Prakash                 | - Electronic Security & Crypto
[email protected]                    | - Web Objects
91 11 2233328                     | - PERL Development
198 Madhuban IP Extension         | - Linux & Open Systems
Delhi, INDIA 110 092              | - Networked Virtual Spaces