Privacy Software FTP site

The Georgia Cracker remailer (@anon.efga.org) sent out a total of

     20,997 anonymous messages last week

FTP STATISTICS FOR PRIVACY FILES

Electronic Frontiers Georgia's FTP site allows authors of selected software
to have a no cost, high bandwidth distribution site for their files. We are
not the authors of such software, nor have we tested the software. Please
use at your own risk. These files can be found at ftp.efga.org/privacy/

Statistics are for the week ended Saturday, Midnight EST, before Mon Jan 12
00:37:49 EST 1998

10 files uploaded
261 files downloaded

27 Private Idaho 32
22 pi32exe.exe
13 QdPGP Plug in for Pegasus
11 Jack B. Nymble, large file
18 JBN file 1 of 5
25 JBN file 2 of 5
21 JBN file 3 of 5
25 JBN file 4 of 5
26 JBN file 5 of 5
3 JBN upgrade
9 Potato 2.20
1 Decrypt
7 Freedom Remailer
0 'C' MemLock utility for PGP

About our FTP site

EFGA maintains a high bandwidth, low volume FTP site. Our servers are
located about 15 feet from a well managed network of high bandwidth fiber
connections to multiple backbones. We are capable of peak speeds of 10MB,
or about six times the speed of a T1. If you are the author of software
that supports EFGA causes such as Free Speech, anti-censorship, privacy, or
cryptography and would like for us to host your software, please contact us
for more information.

These statistics are located at http://anon.efga.org/privacy/ftpstats.phtml

  -- Robert Costner                  Phone: (770) 512-8746
     Electronic Frontiers Georgia    mailto:[email protected]
     http://www.efga.org/            run PGP 5.0 for my public key