Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:58:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Phil Agre <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: AT&T Database Reveals Unlisted Names From Numbers

This message was forwarded through the Red Rock Eater News Service (RRE).
Send any replies to the original author, listed in the From: field below.
You are welcome to send the message along to others but please do not use
the "redirect" command.  For information on RRE, including instructions
for (un)subscribing, send an empty message to  [email protected]