Re: Chris Lewis's death?

For the majority of you who have killfiled Dr. Dim V.,
add these killfile keywords:

   Chris Lewis
   cauce
   [email protected]   "Vladimir Z. Nuri" (nym for Dr. Dim)
   [email protected]
   @pgh.org

   >   Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 03:05:56 -0500
   >   From: "Dr. Zeus" <[email protected]>
   >   To: [email protected]
   >   CC: [email protected], [email protected]
   >   Subject: Chris Lewis's death?
   >
   >   > >CAUCE, the enforcement branch of the Internet administration, is dedicated to
   >   > >exterminating all SPAMMERS by any means necessary. CAUCE wants Chris Lewis and
   >   > >all other SPAMMERS dead, and will gladly pay the $50,000 (canadian) reward to
   >   > >whomever KILLS Chris Lewis and his family, who reside in a suburb of Ottawa:
   >
   >   I think we should leave the family out of this, and instead killing
   >   Chris Lewis, just get him fired from Nortel
   >
   >   > >After you kill Chris Lewis and his family, please see http://www.cauce.org
   >   > >for information on how to collect your CAUCE reward.
   >   >
   >   > This is fucking censorship!  I'm putting the notice of the CAUCE reward on my
   >   > web home page at http://www.panix.com/~guy, right next to the pictures of the
   >   > pre-teen kids screwing.  Fuck you, Zorch, you're next after C, P, and G Lewis.
   >   >
   >   > ---guy  [ <- forgery ]
   >
   >   Just6 who is this "guy?"

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dr. Dim can't even spell.

   >   From: Admin Pgh Plan <[email protected]>
   >   To: [email protected]
   >   cc: [email protected]
   >   Subject: Re: Chris Lewis's death?
   >
   >   Let us concentrate on getting Lewis fired
   >   rather than killing him.  Killing Nortel
   >   would be a much better idea.

Dr. Goober is toothless.

---guy

   Which is handy, considering his favorite position
   is kneeling before Dr. Dim.