Re: non-transferable signatures (Re: Crypto Kong penetration.)

    --
At 10:48 PM 1/16/98 +0000, Steve Mynott wrote:
> SMIME of course despite bad cypherpunk karma is easy and
> maybe even  works between mailers.

Easy indeed, if all the keys from Verisign are correct and
secured.

It is indeed very easy to use SMIME.

To use it so that it actually accomplishes the intended
result is not so easy.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     Np4QfrajG+6u2ZHUc2AFBH0uTX9nCJxCUi7E2bpk
     3CGDysj2FaqaZYBM4bRe6dvLCkbb0ltwLns5aFPQ9
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because of
the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this right,
not from the arbitrary power of the state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/