RE: Latest Clinton dodge?

Not as far as I'm aware. Tho Gennifer Flowers said years ago that Clinton
distinguishes between the two.

You may be thinking of his "there is no sexual relationship" quip last Wed,
which was duly dissected and analyzed; journalists remembered his artful
dodge on the pot-smoking affair.

I think we note in our (rather extensive) cover package in this week's
magazine that Sen.Hatch and Speaker Gingrich also make this kind of
distinction, at least according to women who claim they're in a position to
know.

Interestingly, they're going to be the fellows sitting in judgment if this
goes to impeachment and trial...

-Declan