Re: feedME account

Normally I'd try to get the cypherpunks mailing list removed
from this mailing list, but a web-based open news reader
looks like a useful thing to have, and it looks like
they try to do advertising on the web pages rather than
sending out lots of email.

The password is limited to 8 characters, so it's now
	writecod
:-)

At 08:49 AM 1/27/98 -0500, you wrote:
>            feedME - the world's easiest newsreader
>                     http://www.feedME.org
>
>Your Username is: cypherpunks
>Your Password is: kimkdqof
>
>If you have any problems, queries or suggestions please email:
>           [email protected]
>
>You should change your password as soon as possible (if
>you haven't already done so), the address for changing it is:
>           http://www.feedme.org/changepass.html
>
>Remember that we don't allow anyone to SPAM through feedME,
>nor do we let people post any form of commerical or web-site
>advertisements - if you are unclear always mail admin.
>
>Regards,
>Michael Bennett
>Creator of feedME

				Thanks!