Re: Planetary rovers, SETI and other musings, was Re: update.356(fwd)

At 8:28 AM -0600 1/28/98, Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

If that is the case, I still don't understand why and out-of-band signal is
required.  If the sender collapses the wave function shortly before the
signal reaches the intended receiver its unlikely to have changed
polarization again.

--Steve