Season Greetings From The 'Sound Of Music Palace'

                                            SCHLOSS
                                     LEOPOLDSKRON

The most unique venue of its kind, situated in Salzburg - Austria,
the very heart of Europe, welcomes you.

The palace was built in 1740 as a summer residence for the
Archbishop Leopold Firmian, and purchased by Max Reinhardt,
the renowned theater director and co-founder of the Salzburg
Festival, in 1918. When it was featured in the film "The Sound
of Music", SCHLOSS LEOPOLDSKRON became famous
throughout the world.

Today, the magnificent historic ambiance and its up-to-date
infrastructure make SCHLOSS LEOPOLDSKRON an ideal site
for residential conferences and seminars, and a particularly
attractive destination for incentive and special interest group
travelers visiting Mozart's place of birth.

On request, we put together for you suitable incentive packages
that include on- and off-site activities, such as visits to the
Salzburger Festival or other cutural events, a day-trip to the lake
district, a concert or a gala diner at the palace, for instance.

For further details and information about the conference,
banqueting, and incentive facilities of SCHLOSS
LEOPOLDSKRON, please contact us at the following
numbers or fax back to us the completed reply section:

Telephone: ++43 662 839830
Fax: ++43 662 839837
E-mail: [email protected]
Internet homepage: <http://www.salsem.ac.at./conference/>
REPLY SECTION (please tick as appropriate)

Please provide me with more detailed information on the following:

___     Accommodation Facilities

___     Conference and Seminar Facilities

___     Banqueting and Incentive Facilities

___     Tailor-made Programs and Events

___     Music & Culture in Salzburg

___    Yes, please keep me regularly up-to-date with the latest
           information by fax / e-mail / letter (please circle)

 Person of Contact / Comments___________________________

This ad was sent to you by S. Direct Marketing. If you would like
more information on our software and email services...Please
call 510-653-4709  9am to 9pm California time 7-days a week.