Eureka! Thu Jan 8 '98

Welcome to Thursday's issue of Eureka!

HARD CITY
Ouch! Like it's name says, this is a HARD site, or at least,
*you'll*  be hard  after you  see it!  Hard City is superbly
constructed and has  just about every type of porn you could
want,  and what's more,  we've arranged  for all our Eureka!
readers to  get to try  out the site totally FREE of charge!
So what are you waiting for? Go see! .. http://hardcity.com/

GAYEUREKA!
The gay  newsletter is now  available.  You can get it here!
Gay Eureka! ........... http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/

EUREKA! TRANSLATIONS
As well as English you can now choose any of these languages
DEUTSCH ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPA�OL ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRAN�AIS ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE . http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

BEST SEX MOTEL
Somebody is  always in at the Motel and the rooms are cheap.
Surf down the page to the "rooms", there you'll find a bunch
of great  pussy pix of all sorts.  Nice  nipple ring room1b!
Best Sex Motel ................... http://www.sex-motel.com/

LICKITY SPLIT
Oh yeah, what a superb site. You are really going to love all the
photos and links you find here. Absolutely excellent!
Lickity Split ............... http://207.254.20.141/lickity/

L.A. SEX
"L.A. SEX has been designed for easy surfing but more impor-
tant than that we have a ton of great free nude xxx pics for
your pleasure! This site has no  consoles..."  You bet, this
is a great site.  Shaved,  black or redheads, take your pic.
L.A. Sex ...................... http://209.50.230.238/pk.htm

SABRINA'S HOUSE OF HARDCORE FUN
They has  gathered together dozens of free pix for us.  Once
there you have a lot of choices. They offer a free video for
us as well!  Not a bad deal.  Pretty  juicy stuff.  Facials,
young  women and asians.  Lick it up girls!  Worth the Surf!
Sabrina's House ............ http://www.sexhost.net/sabrina/

FREE CONTEST!
The excitement  escalates!  This week's  competition now has
just has two free 3 Month  memberships to the King of "Hard-
Core" left to play for.  Eureka's Halarious  question master
awaits you.  Visit  Hardcoresmut  and click on  "Free Guided
Tour"  for the tour,  and email us  the answer (found in XXX
CHAT) to this head-scratching question:  "What does everyone
want to get in the XXX Hardcore chat rooms?" ...............
Answers to .................. mailto:[email protected]
HardCoreSmut ................... http://www.hardcoresmut.com

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here ... http://www.netscape.com/download/
Three dicks .................... http://207.168.184.26/trip/

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
This chat is growing fast, and already there are a number of
regulars  you will meet most days.  It's good to see Eureka!
readers interacting with each other and having a great time!
Adult/Sex Chat .................. http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat ........ http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

THE BEST PHONE SEX
NEW!!!! LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!....1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline.........1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)....011-678-77416

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
LEATHER ROSE: A busty Bi-BBW woman who is NOT afraid to show
off. She considers herself an "eclectic kinda gal with ecce-
ntric tastes",  and believe us,  she has a  lot of loving to
give. Her web page is devoted to her, and fans of BBW women.
Check out her site!
............................ http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
HotStories.com: Tired of all  those  pics?  Hot Stories lets
you use your imagination to is full potential. Over 100 free
sex stories in 8 different categories. Our stories are worth
a thousand pics! ................ http://www.hotstories.com/

DAILY MPEG AND CARTOON
The  internationally  renowned erotic  artist Raffaelli  has
made his  award-winning videos available exclusively to Eros
in  Orbit  and NOW  to subscribers  of Eureka!  These  high-
quality video  clips feature the  best of Raffaelli's erotic
masterpieces.  Raffaelli has  gained world  wide recognition
for his quality productions, featuring beautiful non profes-
sional  models  captured  in passionate  sexual intercourse.
These video clips also  portray exotic single girls in auto-
erotic masturbation.  The color, quality and detail of these
MPEGs is superb. ........ http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Every day  we bring you an exclusive  choice pic of a famous
adult porn star.  And we must tell you - these pix are abso-
luletly brilliant! ....... http://www.adultstars.com/eureka/

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?080
Pic  2 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?081
Pic  3 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?082
Pic  4 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?083
Pic  5 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?084
Pic  6 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?085
Pic  7 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?086
Pic  8 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?087
Pic  9 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?088
Pic 10 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?089

PLEASE VISIT THIS EUREKA! PARTNER SITE
A Babe For You - 350+ FREE Naked Babes
http://www.babes4free.com
350+ FREE Quality Blonde, Teen, Lesbian, Teen Fuck, Asian,
Black and Series Pics. All thumbnail selection. Plus we
feature Free Pics from Free Sites.