Re: lists

At 08:00 PM 1/7/98 -0000, [email protected] wrote:
>Can someone tell me if the toad cypherpunk list gets *all* the
>cypherpuink traffic?  As I understand it there are three
>possible subscription points -- does one subscription cover
>all?

You can't subscribe to [email protected] any more,
but mail sent there will still get forwarded to the other
mailing lists, all of which send all mail to each other
(except when they're broken, which isn't very often.)

cypherpunks-request@
	cyberpass.net
	algebra.com
	ssz.com
	htp.org

should all get you help for using their subscription mechanism
(usually majordomo or another listserv.)

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, [email protected]