Eureka! Mon Jan 12 '98

Welcome to Monday's issue of Eureka!

We must  apologise to those  readers who  may have  received
Friday's edition for the last three days.  We have corrected
the problem and it will not happen again. Thank you for your
patience!

HE GIRLS!
This site calls itself  "The original She-Male, slut wonder-
land",  and it's hard not to agree.  With multiple live she-
male slut video feeds. Huge numbers of amazing shemale pics,
extra  hot stories  and so much more,  you'll just love this
site. And what's more, we have arranged a special free trial
membership for all Eureka! subscribers.  So go check it out!
HeGirls ... http://207.33.10.198/cgi-bin/gate1/pbm/he_0024/0

GAYEUREKA!
The gay  newsletter is now  available.  You can get it here!
Gay Eureka! ........... http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/

EUREKA! TRANSLATIONS
As well as English you can now choose any of these languages
DEUTSCH ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPA�OL ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRAN�AIS ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE . http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

PLEASE VISIT THIS FINE EUREKA! PARTNER SITE
FREE 100% Swedish Porno 100%FREE
http://www.freexxxporno.com
This site is 100 % free
with lots of hardcore pictures and
over seven
loaded pages with animated xxx gifs and
avi
videos.

XAAVIER'S WONDERLAND
They have ten images.  They are load up very quickly in your
browser as thumbnails.  Most are great pictures of beautiful
women bent over and spreading  their legs.  Just the way you
like it!  You will be  missing out if you do not  see these!
Xaavier's Wonderland ............ http://www.netamateur.com/

GALS OF PLEASURE
Scroll down the page to the beach babes, there you will find
links to some  really good looking women  enjoying the sand.
There are several other categories as well. Even a fist pic!
Gals of Pleasure .............. http://209.136.127.185/gals/

FREAK MAMA SEX SHOW CIRCUS
At this site you will find girls sucking on dicks with juice
on their faces also some anal sex images.  Not bad for free.
This website will straighten your pencil out for sure! Yeah!
Freak Mama Sex Show Circus ............ http://sexstasy.com/

4BOOBS
This website has it all. Asian, black, blonde, bondage, toys
brunette, couples, lesbian, group and hardcore!  The picture
links are listed in plain text among the  banners.  You have
got to see the blondes! There is one pulling on her panties!
4Boobs .............................. http://www.4boobs.com/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here ... http://www.netscape.com/download/
20vids+Chat .. http://209.1.31.175/chat/videochat.cgi?eureka

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
This chat is growing fast, and already there are a number of
regulars  you will meet most days.  It's good to see Eureka!
readers interacting with each other and having a great time!
Adult/Sex Chat .................. http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat ........ http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

THE BEST PHONE SEX
NEW!!!! LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!....1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline.........1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)....011-678-77416

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
TATIANA: A mysterious French 18 year old with a great ass. What more can
one ask for? She does not show her face, but the rest of her body is
completely exposed. Stop by and check out her 3-D pictures!
............................ http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
The Top 50 Erotic  Stories  Sites:  Only the highest quality
erotic stories sites are listed  here. No nonsence. Just top
notch totally free free erotic stories sites................
........................... http://www.xxxstories.com/top50/

DAILY CARTOON ........... http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Every day  we bring you an exclusive  choice pic of a famous
adult porn star.  And we must tell you - these pix are abso-
luletly brilliant! .... http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?120
Pic  2 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?121