Do you take credit cards ?

       Can you say "yes I accept credit cards"?  If you can't  but want to, I can help! For as
little as $295 or lease a system for as low as $16 per month you can have
all the advantages of accepting credit cards.
NO long term commitments, NO statement fees, NO annual fees , NO hassles.
Increase sales, Increase impulse buys, Increase your credibility, INCREASE YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Lowest discount rate in the industry, Fast approval, 24 hour a day helpline
VISA-MASTERCARD-DISCOVER-AMERICAN EXPRESS put them to work for YOU!
                       Discount fees as low as 1.49%
                       Get started for as little as $20
All types of business accepted
                       Retail
                       Internet
                       Mail Order
                       In Home Services
For details , complete pricing , pictures and options call me
            at     1-215-470-8034   anytime

Tell me your name, type of business, expected credit card volume , phone and fax number your

           Isn"t it time your business got an advantage?