Earn $20 Per Signup

Webmasters:

Are you tired of wondering if the hits you are sending to your sponsors are
being counted ??? Are you  really sure whether the hit you sent was a RAW,
a UNIQUE, or something else ??? Well MoJo Money eliminates those problems
all together. We will pay you a flat rate of $15 for every FREE weekly
membership you send and $20 for every other membership type !!!

That's right... $15-$20 for EVERY signup !!!

Check out our benefits to you:

- No Raw/Unique hassles...You are paid for every signup you
  generate.

- Your commission checks are prepared BI-WEEKLY by payroll
  processing firm ADP... No bullshit waiting for checks to be
  written by hand. And no minimum balance required. You will
  receive your check regardless of your commission.

- You are offering a FREE membership to a GREAT site... Your
  signups will go through the roof with this program !!!

- Real-Time on line stats! When a sale is approved you get
  INSTANT credit for it on your stats page. This is an
  actual stats page for one of our participating webmasters.

Goto http://www.freshteens.com/mojomoney and see why over 600 webmasters
have already joined the program !!!