No Subject

Two spam-ignorati wrote:

>>Don't get me wrong; I don't *like* spam. But
>>for me it's a minor problem, certainly not
>>worthy of legal remedies. I'm willing to suffer
>>a certain level of foolish annoyance gladly
>>in return for liberty.

>Same for me. I can delete commercial advertisements ("spam") in
seconds.

I used to have the same attitude. But then I started running a mail
server.

Routinely I find spammers attempting to use my server as a relay for
their crap. The undeliverable notifications fill up my postmaster mail
box so that I have to spend much more than "a few seconds" to sort out
this virtual mail bomb from the legitimate notifications I need to do
something about.

Current I am chasing some asshole from ISP to ISP in Arizona, shutting
him down only to have him get a new account with another ISP and "mail
bomb" me from there.

I would gladly prosecute, as this person is no better than a thief,
stealing my resources and time so he can run his con.

BTW, the reason I sent anon is so other spammers don't get my host name
and try to use it as a relay.