Email Survey Form

   Thank you for downloading one or more trial versions of Netscape Server
   applications from our Web site.  We appreciate your interest in taking
   the time to evaluate some of our newest and most exciting products.

   We would like to follow-up with you to learn more about your company
   environment and better understand your needs.  To do so, please click
   below or copy the URL site address listed below.

   http://netscape.web-register.com/cgi/netscape/form/www_form?x=141270

   If you experience problems entering the site, and are prompted to enter a
   customer ID number; your number is 141270  - or you may call 1-888-349-3100.

   Netscape respects your online time and Internet privacy.  If you would
   prefer not to receive future online surveys, please go to the site listed
   above and click on the box that has unsubscribe.

   Thank you for your time,

   Netscape Communications