"My country, right or wrong"

At 2:07 PM -0800 2/19/98, Eric J. Tune wrote:

>[SHIT REMOVED]

I think this item, and your other frothings, show why you should not be
taken seriously.

Once again, a lurker who has never posted any substantive ideas delurks to
foam and spew insults.

In any case, all of the arguments I have seen from you boil down to that
tired old chestnut:

"My country, right or wrong."

A good attitude for cannon fodder to have.  Not such a good attitude for
free men to have.

Time to add you to my ever-growing killfile.

--Tim May

Just Say No to "Big Brother Inside"
Higher Power: 2^3,021,377   | black markets, collapse of governments.