Re: Anthrax--The Horsemen are Riding

>> Nonsense.  This has nothing to do with Saddam.  These men are from the
>> Aryan Nation, a militia group (and one which Tim secretly supports, being
>This has everything to do with Sadaam.  These individuals came to the
>attention of the government a long time ago, have been under surveilance,
>and their carefully timed arrest today, at the precise moment needed to
>give the Sheeple an overdose of Biological Warfare sound bytes, is hardly

The Wag The Dog war has almost nothing to do with Saddam, but I agree
that the Anthrax Nation supporters are being brought out specifically
to scare the population.  One of the comments on the radio was that
the perp was bragging about having military-grade anthrax.
They didn't say whose military was in the anthrax-grading business,
but it's probably those evil manufacturers of weapons of Mass destruction --
The Pentagon.

<expletive deleted>.  Are we going to have to levitate the Pentagon again?
Is there some way to just do it over the net?  :-)

And yes, even through Freeh hasn't been quoted about the need for
wiretaps in the radio stories I've heard so far, I'm sure he will be.

> Of course, it could also just be monumental stupidity on his timing (to
> confirm the FBI's "dumb criminal" model).
Nah - he's a perpetual "usual suspect" type.
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, [email protected]