funny #2

A man who smelled like a distillery flopped on a subway seat next to a =
priest. =20
The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and
=
a=20
half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.  he =
opened=20
his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes the disheveled guy
=
turned=20
to the priest and asked,  "Say, father, what causes arthritis?"
"Mister, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, =
too much=20
alcohol and a contempt for your fellow man."
"Well I'll be damned."  the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.
The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and =
apologized. =20
"I'm very sorry.  I didn't mean to come on so strong.  How long did you
=
have=20
arthritis?"
"I don't have it father.  I was just reading here that the Pope does."