Some children are rabid and need to be put down

At 6:29 PM -0800 2/20/98, William H. Geiger III wrote:

>No not at all. We have some serious problems with the County Sherifs
>Department down here.

I'm having a hard time understanding all this criticism of the actions.
>From what I've read, the girl bit, scratched, threw chairs, etc.

Many of us think 13- and 14-year-olds who commit murder should be executed
(well, I do), so why should younger children be exempt from legal action?

I know that if a kid was throwing chairs at me I'd be tempted to throw a
punch back...something that is strictly verboten. Lawsuits, criminal
prosecution, never work in the school system again, that sort of verboten.

If a teacher can't defend herself, legally and professionally, from
children biting and throwing chairs, the cops have to be called.

And from what I've heard about this little girl, it's beginning to sound
like she ought to be put down like a dog that can't stop biting. Or at
least kicked out of the school completely...perhaps a reform school will
straighten her out.

--Tim May

Just Say No to "Big Brother Inside"
Higher Power: 2^3,021,377   | black markets, collapse of governments.