Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 05:51:41 -0800
From: dstoler <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Request for Web Browser Information

I would like to know the information my browser makes available to web sites. I use both Netscape and
Internet Explorer.

Obviously web sites can determine my IP address for any given session; they can also look at cookies left
by themselves and other sites.

Can anyone point me to where I can learn exactly what other information is made available (browser
version?, OS version?, system name?, user name?, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.

David