Please send information

Please send us more information on your product, service, business and/or
money making opportunity.  We are always looking for more ways to make money
and looking for resources to refer to our customers.  You may send us your information
at [email protected]  Do not hit reply because we will not receive it.

Do you need a NEW IDENTITY/ NEW ID/ PRIVACY/ PROTECTION/ CREDIT?

If yes, send an email to our Auto Responder at [email protected]
Within minutes you should automatically receive more detailed information.
There is no need to type a message to us because we will not see.
The auto responder is an automated service that is programmed to send
what we have already entered.

Do to the HIGH DEMAND FOR THIS INFORMATION your email may
not go through.  If after 10 minutes you haven't received anything than
fax us at (209) 952-8555 and request the "NEW IDENTITY" information.

HURRY,  get the information NOW!  We have a time limited
SPECIAL OFFER.  The information says that special expires
on Feb. 16, 1998, but because of the holiday we have extended the
special 2 more days, until Feb. 18, 1998!

Thank you for your time.  Remember, please send us information
on your offer (please DO NOT fax it, email it only).

P.S.  If you want to find out how we got RICH from the internet
go to http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/insaneincome.
FREE INFORMATION!  You may also email your request to
[email protected]  Please state that you want
"FREE INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET RICH ON THE
INTERNET" (Please DO NOT fax this request, email it only).

THANKS AGAIN!
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]