Beating the UK Crypto ban.

    --
Supposedly the UK is not going to prohibit cryptography, the
kindly and benevolent government is merely going to protect
us from irresponsible certificate authorities by licensing
the issue of certificates.

Thus in theory the ban should not affect Crypto Kong, which
does not rely on certificates, does not attempt to address
the question of which Bob is the real Bob.

Instead it merely checks that the Bob who signed one letter
is the same Bob as the Bob who signed the other letter.

(And you can make an encrypted reply to any signed document)

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     CK7qsZEkDlKWk1tmxpi8TmOY5r7pCmwM+xlgxk5x
     4pFtHUXCAe4Hr1r3Zj40b35HrJbyCKusv0OUOt/Yo
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because of
the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this right,
not from the arbitrary power of the state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/